A nutritional analysis is done through symptomatology. Nutritional Symptomatology is the study of symptoms as they relate to nutrition.
The results of the analysis will reveal important information regarding:
- deficiencies in specific nutrients such as protein, water, fibre, minerals, vitamins, digestive enzymes, etc.
- excesses such as sugar, salt, caffeine, toxic metals such as mercury, lead, copper, etc.
- state of your digestive system, glandular system such as thyroid, adrenals, kidney/bladder, pancreas, pituitary, etc.
- insight of the state of your nervous system & circulatory system
- if you may suffer from allergies, hypoglycemia, intestinal parasites, candida, and premenstrual syndrome
You receive a take home report with colored graph of your results along with some recommendations. The symptomatology questions are done on-line through a link that I send you. I then generate your results and present them to you.